- Chemical and polymer synthesis
- Polymer mixing techniques: Twin-screw extruder and Brabender extruder.
- Preparation, characterization of polymers
- Textile finishing and application
- Characterization methods: IR-spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy, light microscopy, polarized light microscopy, scanning electron microscopy, field emission scanning electron microscopy, ultracentrifugation, dynamic and static light scattering, DSC (Perkin Elmer and Netzsch), TGA (Netzsch), surface tension measurement, contact angle measurements, dying and Textile Testing.
- Sharing in performing tests and analyses for samples such as fire test for textiles, analysis of cotton/polyester blend, determination of formaldehyde content in effluent and in finished textiles...etc. through the “Special Unit” of the Textile Research Division, NRC, Cairo, Egypt from 2002-2007.
- Working knowledge with Windows Environment and its application (all versions from 95 till now).
- Courses of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook Express (Office XP), NRC, Cairo, Egypt, 2003.
- Course in Front Page, NRC, Cairo, Egypt, 2005.
- Course in Flash, NRC, Cairo, Egypt, 2004.
- Course in Internet utilities, NRC, Cairo, Egypt, 2004.
- Working knowledge in Isis Draw and Origin.
- Working knowledge in Photoshop, 3D Max and Free hand.